STILL IN SCHOOL? JUST GRADUATED?
Grizzly Trail Motors wants to help you get in the driver's seat of your very own new Chevrolet, GMC or Buick vehicle with the GM Student Bonus program.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Looking for a new ride? Well, if you're a student, when you buy or finance a new Chevrolet, GMC or Buick vehicle, you can get up to $750 off a new vehicle and $500 off a certified pre-owned vehicle! That means more money for textbooks, right?
THE GM STUDENT BONUS IS OPEN TO ELIGIBLE INDIVIDUALS WHO:
- Are full-time high school students of a recognized high school
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from a recognized high school
- Are part-time*** or full-time students who are enrolled in an accredited college, CEGEP or university
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from an accredited college, CEGEP or university
- Are part-time*** or full-time students of an Adult and Vocational program
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from an accredited part-time or full-time Adult and Vocational program
CAN I COMBINE THE STUDENT BONUS DISCOUNT OFFER WITH CURRENT RETAIL INCENTIVES?
Yes, in most cases.
CAN I COMBINE THE STUDENT BONUS DISCOUNT OFFER WITH OTHER GM DISCOUNT PROGRAMS?
Yes, in most cases. Ask your local dealership for details.
To see the eligible vehicles, please visit the GM Student Bonus website.
* Eligible students or recent graduates receive a Student Bonus credit of $500 or $750 (tax inclusive) (credit amount depends on vehicle purchased) to use towards the purchase or lease of one eligible new 2015, 2016 Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle delivered between January 5, 2016 and January 3, 2017. Vehicle must be registered solely in name of applicant (but contracts may be co-signed) for a minimum of six months and 12,000 kilometres. Limit of one vehicle purchase, finance or lease per eligible individual in his/her lifetime; offer not available to recipients of any previous GM student/graduate offer. Limited time offer, which replaces certain prior GM offers and may not be combined with certain current GM offers. Void where prohibited by law. General Motors of Canada Company may modify, extend or terminate this offer in whole or in part at any time without notice. For full program details, including participant and vehicle eligibility, please visit your local dealer or call 1-800-GM-DRIVE.
º Applicant must be a legal resident of Canada of age of majority in their province or territory of residence at time of application with a valid Canadian Driver's License. Individuals must meet the eligibility and other offer requirements during the offer period. Limited to institutions in or outside Canada as currently approved or recognized by General Motors of Canada Company. See your dealer for eligible institutions. As part of the transaction, dealer may request eligibility documentation and will contact GM Canada to verify eligibility. Determination of full-time status at discretion of GM Canada as determined through supporting documentation. For full program details, please visit your local Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac dealer or call 1-800-GM-DRIVE.
** For graduates, the 4-year eligibility period will be measured from the date shown on the graduate's diploma.
*** Working towards a degree or diploma for a program consisting of the equivalent of two years or 16 months of study.
Note: A student is eligible only once in his/her lifetime.
GM Programs at Westlock Motors
Canadian Forces Appreciation Discount
Welcome to Canada
Employees of eligible suppliers have an exclusive opportunity to purchase or lease an eligible new Chevrolet, Buick or GMC at a preferred price.
Get a $1,000 Canadian Forces Appreciation Discount on select models. All active, reserve, and veteran military personnel and their spouses are eligible.
The Mobility Program is designed to help people with disabilities access the resources they need, and get a reimbursement of up to $1,000 towards the cost of adapting an eligible GM vehicle*.
If you're a student, when you buy or finance a new GMC or Buick vehicle, you can get up to $750 off your purchase!* That means more money for textbooks, right?