The GM Preferred Pricing Program at Grizzly Trail Motors
- GM wants to show appreciation to their supplier businesses by offering the exclusive Preferred Pricing Program.
- As an employee of an eligible supplier, you have an exclusive opportunity to purchase or lease an eligible new Chevrolet, Buick, or GMC at a preferred price.
- You can save even more by combining this discount with our retail offers, GM Card allowances and if eligible, Canadian Forces Appreciation Discount, Student Bonus Discount and Mobility Program.
It's easy to take advantage of this supplier discount. Just follow these 3 simple steps.
1. SEE IF YOUR COMPANY IS AN ELIGIBLE SUPPLIER
2. SELECT YOUR NEW VEHICLE
Almost all Chevrolet, Buick, and GMC vehicles are eligible for the Preferred Pricing Program. Which one will you choose? Take a look at our New Inventory!
3. VISIT GRIZZLY TRAIL MOTORS IN BARRHEAD
Head to Grizzly Trail Motors with your proof of employment (recent pay stub, HR letter, your company card) to confirm eligibility.
*Current employees of eligible Preferred Pricing companies can purchase or lease an eligible new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac at GM Employee Price plus applicable fees and taxes. GM Employee Price is defined as the dealer's price of the base price of the vehicle, plus options, Program Participation fees, REP fees and dealer fees (if applicable) as shown on the invoice. This calculation excludes taxes, license and registration fees, insurance, personal property registry fees and freight charges. Model restrictions may apply. See participating GM Dealer for all program details. GM may modify or terminate this program in whole or in part without notice.
GM Programs at Grizzly Trail Motors
Canadian Forces Appreciation Discount
Welcome to Canada
Employees of eligible suppliers have an exclusive opportunity to purchase or lease an eligible new Chevrolet, Buick or GMC at a preferred price.
Get a $1,000 Canadian Forces Appreciation Discount on select models. All active, reserve, and veteran military personnel and their spouses are eligible.
The Mobility Program is designed to help people with disabilities access the resources they need, and get a reimbursement of up to $1,000 towards the cost of adapting an eligible GM vehicle*.
If you're a student, when you buy or finance a new GMC or Buick vehicle, you can get up to $750 off your purchase!* That means more money for textbooks, right?